Friends Witness Tours
Meet ProNica project partners on a more leisurely Witness Tour and experience a country renowned for its stunning vistas, its warm hospitality, and the inspiring resilience of its people.
In addition to visiting our project partners working on women’s rights, rehabilitating abandoned children, organic farming, and our famous beauty school, visitors stop by potters’ and artisans’ studios, enjoy performances by musicians, and shop in local markets specializing in native handicrafts.
Here are some options
Have some questions? Contact us and we’ll answer any questions you have.
10-Day Witness TourMeet ProNica project partners & experience Nicaragua
- Simple accommodations in ProNica’s guest house + All meals prepared by caterers specializing in local cuisine + All transportation in air conditioned vehicles Tour leader, guides and translators Space is limited to six; minimum is four. A $100 deposit per participant reserves your place. Full payment is due six weeks prior to tour. Bring only your camera and souvenir money.
Quaker HouseCasa Cuáquera
- Quaker House is perfect for witness trips, work brigades, delegations and other solidarity groups interested in Nicaragua. It is available for small meetings or workshops.
- Dormitory style accommodations
- Fully equipped kitchen/clothes washer
- Wireless internet access/telephone
- Limited parking
- Meal catering available
- Conveniently located